• Significant heating and cooling savings every month, in some cases by up to 50%!
• Improve your home’s energy efficiency thanks to spray foam’s air sealing qualities
• ‘Right-size’ your HVAC equipment because it uses less effort to heat and cool your home
• Add resale value to your home should you choose to sell
• Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture entering your home
• Reduce danger of respiratory distress and chance of mold growth
• Help improve indoor air quality, ideal for allergy sufferers
• Keep you and your family warm in winter, cool in summer = comfortable all year round
• Reduce the risk of drafts, hot or cold spots
• Protect your home against mold and mold growth
• Avoid pests and critters living and nesting in your home
• Add structural integrity to your home (especially with closed-cell foam insulation)
These immediate and long-term benefits are unmatched by traditional insulation types like fiberglass. Fragile, fibrous and inefficient, traditional insulation cannot match the advantages of spray foam. Investing in insulation now will not only quickly payback the initial investment but gives proven significant savings and improved comfort every month for as long as you live in your home.
Many people do not know that insulation can settle over time and therefore become much less effective. MadCity Environmental offers spray foam insulation which has a true R-value (heat resistance value) that is far surpasses fiberglass insulation.
• Green (recycled) product
• More dense than fiberglass insulation
• Higher R-value (heat resistance value)
• Resulting in warmer, more comfortable home during winter months
• Resulting in cooler, more comfortable home during summer months
• Doesn’t loose R-value compared to other types of insulation
• Our cellulose insulation is Class 1 Fire Rated
Many people are learning of the benefits of weatherization for their home. Ensuring all of the walls, foundation, attic/roof and crawl spaces are properly insulated is one of the best ways to make your home more energy efficient and greatly reduce heating and cooling costs while making you more comfortable in your home.
Insulating and air sealing reduces the heat flowing out of your home during the winter months and ensures that your home is energy efficient. Be sure to check the insulation in your attic. In older homes, this can be the most cost-efficient way to cut home heating costs. Prior to energy efficiency standards, homes were often built with little or no insulation. As a result, large amounts of heat is lost through walls, floors, and ceilings.
Green choices of insulation for you to choose from include; Cellulose (recycled paper product), and Two Part Foam (sustainable product made partly from soy bean oil – instead of pertrolium products).